JCFS FY23 Annual Meeting – 10/21/22
CC Training – Prog Admin
Facilitator: Ms. Ella Mack
Inspiring and Development Early Childhood Leaders, Part 1 & 2 (Program Administration)
- 9:00 am – Part 1 : Course Number: 140578 (2.5 hours)
- 12:00 am – Part 2: Course Number: 140585 (2.5 hours)
- A positive, strengths-based leadership system is the key to transforming the quality of early childhood programs. Trainees will receive strategies designed to support program leaders in finding new ways to reduce the levels of stress on themselves and their staff, and move into a unified, engaging system for leading with passion, intention, and purpose.
This training will be offered ONLINE via the Zoom platform.
- The link to access the training will be sent to the email used to register for the event.
- Register once for the full day (same link for each session)
More information coming soon
JCFS Directors’ Summit 2022
For Child Care Owners and Directors
TEAM Lowcountry Conference 2022
Regional Professional Dev Training (pending)
Pyramid Model Training 2022-2023
Culturally Responsive Practices for the social-emotional development of young children